Are you tired of waking up day-after-day and hoping your air conditioner is pumping cool air? The expense of constant HVAC repairs can be financially stressful and overwhelming. If your air conditioner is over 10 years old, it might be time to consider upgrading to a new one this summer.
As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, KS Services offers the best energy efficient air conditioners on the market for any budget. Our NATE-certified technicians are licensed and trained to install any new air conditioner so you can experience peace of mind and relaxed comfort in your home.
Explore the Benefits of Upgrading
Upgrading to a new air conditioner has many advantages for comfort and increased energy efficiency, such as:
- New Air Conditioner Warranty: When you upgrade to a new air conditioner, one of the greatest benefits is a new warranty. Most new air conditioners come with a 10-year limited warranty when installed by a licensed technician. A new unit already offers peace of mind when you know you have several to enjoy it, and the warranty provides another layer of protection for your new air conditioner, which you might not realize. Our technicians are licensed to install any new Bryant air conditioner and will ensure the warranty stays valid after installation with regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Customizable Thermostats: Upgrading to a new air conditioner allows you to take advantage of the latest improvements in thermostat technology. Programmable thermostats offer increased efficiency when paired with your new cooling system. Wi-Fi thermostats offer more convenience with remote access to your new air conditioner so you can monitor and control your home’s temperature from anywhere. Some new air conditioners even offer zoning capabilities, so you can control the temperature in multiple areas at once without increasing your energy bill.
- Increased Savings: The expense involved in upgrading to a new air conditioner might seem high, but the savings, in the long run, make up for the initial cost. Newer, more efficient air conditioners reduce the amount of energy used to cool your home and save you money every month on your utility bill. Look for a new air conditioner with a cooling efficiency up at 13 SEER or higher. The higher the SEER rating, the greater efficiency and energy savings for you down the road.
- Increased Comfort: Advanced air conditioners not only deliver increased efficiency, they help you experience even temperatures in every room. If you upgrade to a new air conditioner with a variable-speed compressor, you won’t deal with hot or cold spots in your home. Even humidity is kept in check with newer models, which means you can enjoy cooler temperatures indoors regardless of the humidity levels outside. Humidity allows mold, mildew and dust mites to take root in your home. However, by controlling the moisture in your air, you will experience fewer problems with allergies and asthma this summer.
- Noise Reduction: New air conditioners operate quietly compared to older HVAC systems. The compressor is kept quiet with sound reduction technology, and each unit lets you know how quiet it can perform. Proper installation of a new air conditioner by a licensed technician will ensure your new investment is correctly sized for your home’s needs. A system which is too large or small will perform inconsistently, and the pressure of the air moving throughout your ducts will be louder if the unit isn’t properly sized.
Don’t wait until your old air conditioner completely calls it quits! Call KS Services to speak with a licensed professional about upgrading to a new air conditioner this summer. Our NATE-certified technicians will properly install your new unit so you can experience all the benefits it has to offer.