Great customer service goes beyond a pretty smile, which is why KS Services’ customers keep coming back for all their heating and cooling needs. Whether our team is taking calls or repairing, servicing, or installing something in the field, we go the extra mile and do “Whatever it Takes!” All our HVAC technicians provide quality services and products we stand by. Learn what we expect from our HVAC technicians and see why KS Services is Alabama’s most trusted heating and cooling company.
Our Team Makes the KS Services Difference!
Going into someone’s home requires honesty, trust and professionalism. When we hire a new HVAC technician, they undergo a rigorous vetting process to determine if they have what it takes to become a part of the KS Services team. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we hire only HVAC technicians with NATE certification.
The North American Technician Excellence organization (NATE) is a non-profit certifying organization. HVAC technicians go through extensive testing and in-field training before they earn their NATE certification. However, their training doesn’t stop once they are certified. Our HVAC professionals continue on-going training over the latest advancements in the heating and cooling industry.
The industry continues to evolve, and our HVAC technicians are expected to know the ins and outs of any heating and cooling product ever made. By hiring only NATE-certified HVAC technicians, KS Services delivers first-rate service, 24/7!
- Heating and Cooling Repair: Scheduling an HVAC repair with KS Services provides prompt, reliable assistance day or night. Our HVAC technicians understand the stress and worry when a furnace or air conditioner suddenly breaks down. All our HVAC professionals will inspect the situation and provide solutions within your budget. Our goal is to provide you with reliable heating and cooling without breaking the bank.
- Heating and Cooling Maintenance/Service: The best way to reduce heating and cooling repairs is by scheduling annual maintenance or service for your HVAC equipment. Our NATE-certified technicians are trained to deal with any system, old or new. Every tune-up and maintenance call is treated with the highest priority. Maintenance with our HVAC technicians ensures your equipment will be cleaned top to bottom and inside-out. We will:
- Inspect the indoor coil and all electrical components
- Check the efficiency, capacitance, gas pressure, flue pipe and pressure levels
- Tighten all connections and lubricate all moving parts to reduce friction, which causes excess wear and tear
- Clean and treat the drain line
- Vacuum the air handler
- Clean all burners
- Check and replace all filters
- Inspect and clean the outdoor coil
- Heating and Cooling Installation: As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, our HVAC technicians are trained, experienced and licensed to install any Bryant product in your home. Due to Bryant’s own high expectations, our HVAC technicians can and will offer solutions about what system is right for your home and size new equipment correctly the first time. We aren’t satisfied until our customers are satisfied, which means the Bryant motto of, “Whatever it Takes!,” is delivered with every installation.
Discover why our HVAC technicians are important the KS Services team! Exceptional customer service, NATE certification, and commitment to the Bryant motto are just a few reasons why customers keep coming back for their heating and cooling needs. Contact KS Services today and see why we’re the most trusted heating and cooling company in all of Alabama!